Friday 14 November 2008

blues work

These are just a few of my questionnaire,I gave them out to find what the general public so I can see if they know blues and how much.







I under lined a few words from the questionnaires to find a key word to use as an logo. From looking at the questionnaire I found that not many students don't know much about blues music and don't relies the music they listen to are linked to blues or been inspired by blues.

These are my design sheets of what the front of the t-shirts with the bands logo.















These are what i have choosen for my final designs but not yet sure weather they should a large size in the middel of the t-shirt or should be small in the top corner.





And these are back of the t-shirt with the sums.



The text is smaller than I thought so I might change the layout of the t-shirt to i could improve it or if it works as a long line.

Im playing around with the labels so see what shape is should be and weather to use ribbons of what colour to use.



Im creating my own logo i wanted to use smoke and the word inspired mixed together,so these are my smoke images I produced using ink and water as it was differcult to take photos of smoke.











This is final my logo to promote and bring awareness of blues music



This is my CD case design,Ive created my own logo using the word inspired. This will be on CD case and t-shirt.On the CD case Ive put 12 songs that have old blues music and music that we listen today which are all linked together.This so far my design the idea is to print it on assertate.




ideas for packaging.
The idea is to have the logo and the sum on the back and and the bands name with there logo at the front.I will have to put the t-shirt size as well on the package.



No comments: